[rt-users] Limiting user assignment by queue.

Doug Lawson Doug.Lawson at wfinet.com
Wed Feb 19 19:25:25 EST 2003

Thanks, after looking into it a bit more it seems that user Bar-Tech had
been given user rights in the global configuration and all of the other
right I use are done by group at the queue level. Once I corrected that
everything started working the way it should.

I thought that it was kind of a braindead way for a ticket system to
work, when all along it was a dumb error on my part.