[rt-users] libapreq-0.31 problem

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Fri Feb 21 15:47:26 EST 2003

I am getting the following error when installing libapreq-0.31 . I am
guessing it means something isn't where it is supposed to be. When I do a
search I can't find it either.

root at support libapreq-0.31]# perl Makefile.PL && make install
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
ERROR from evaluation of /root/libapreq-0.31/c/Makefile.PL: Can't locate
Apache/src.pm in @INC

I am using redhat 8.0 for the box. All other dependencies are satisfied

from my searches, comments about mod_perl come up, but I do have it on my
server.

/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/mod_perl.pm
/usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_perl.so

Thanks for any suggestions

--
Raymond Norton