[rt-users] rt-mailgate memory/cpu hog?

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Fri Feb 28 01:40:55 EST 2003

* Young Sul <ylsul at bitpipe.com> [20030227 22:05]: wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed rt (latest version) on a dual processor 2.4GHz system w/ 2G
> of RAM.
> I've noticed that rt-mailgate will eat up close to 1G of RAM, and peg CPU
> utilization at close to 99%
>
> Is there any way to tune rt so it doesn't take as many resources?

You have something strange happening. We run rt on fairly modest boxes
and never before have we seen this.
Could you please provide more details so that we can poke around to see
where the problem could be coming from?
Or maybe you have a "hung" process??

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |