[rt-users] Login Form

Rich Lafferty rich+rt at lafferty.ca
Wed Jan 8 20:37:41 EST 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 05:21:22PM -0800, John Gedeon <jgedeon at qualcomm.com> wrote:

> When users of our rt system log in via a webbrowser on a windows
> machine they can hit enter to submit with out selecting the button;
> however unix users via the same webform cannot simply hit enter. Is
> there a way to fix that?

Whether or not to submit based on user action is the decision of
the browser, not the server; the short answer is to use a browser
that does that. The long answer would list browsers that do --
Opera and Phoenix (and thus Mozilla) appear to do so for me.

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!