[rt-users] Random Password template

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Sat Jan 11 07:23:31 EST 2003

* Binand Raj S. <binand at gmx.net> [20030110 15:45]: wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 04:16:01PM +0100, Harald Wagener wrote:
> > You should set $logToFile = 'debug' in config.pm to get more
> > information. Don't forget to stop and start apache after doing so.
> > Then, try agan, and see if there is more information in the log(s).
>
> Well, thanks. I figured the problem (and recording here for posterity :)
> Should I file this as a bug in RT?

Hello Binand,

I've used the same template and it works, but when I login to the web ui,
no tickets are displayed. There are three tabs for [Open requests] [Closed requests]
and [New request] but no ticket is shown at all.

Any clues as to why?

Thanks

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |