[rt-users] RT not committing

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Mon Jan 13 16:16:42 EST 2003

I have installed rt 2.0.15 and gotten it to log into an Oracle database.
Upon installation everything goes well, I can then go to the web interface
and log in as root. Then I go create a user RT says user created. When I
try to then look up that user he is not listed anywhere in the web
interface. I did set the let this user access rt and be granted
permissions. Just to be sure I login to the database and look at the user
table. But the user i created is not there. I then go to create him again
and it says the name is in use? if i restart apache I can recreate the user
but still get the same issue. none of the log files have any errors.

Can some one help?

John

--
<>< Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding;"