[rt-users] FastCGI/Mason: "could not find component for initial path..."

Charles Smith charon at cyc.com
Wed Jan 22 19:26:56 EST 2003

> what's the full path that it's pointing you to for "Prefs.html"?

http://rt.cyc.com/opt/rt2/WebRT/html/User/Prefs.html

It does that with all links. I understand that since rt.cyc.com resolves to
the path aready, it is doubling the paths (so essentially it is looking for
/opt/rt2/WebRT/html/opt/rt2/WebRT/html/User/Prefs.html). So I guess it's a
matter of understanding which path variables are absolute and which are
relative. If I type in all the correct links manually, it works fine.

I'm not sure if this explains the odd error_log message about Mason though.

Thanks,
-Charles