[rt-users] On assign, send text of ticket to new owner

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Jan 23 13:08:13 EST 2003

At 02:01 PM 1/22/2003 -0500, darren chamberlain wrote:
>* Russ Johnson <russj at dimstar.net> [2003-01-22 13:55]:
> > I found what I think you were referring to for a template. However,
> > the rendering of the archive leaves a lot to be desired. Here's what I
> > see:
>
>All those =3D's should be =; a little global search and replace should fix
>that for you.{my $transactions =; $Ticket->Transactions;

OK, so I have the following:

while (my $trans =; $transactions->Next) {
         $OUT .=; $trans->CreatedObj->AsString . ": " .
                         $trans->Description;
         if ($trans->TimeTaken) {
                 $OUT .=;       " (".$trans->TimeTaken." min)";
         }
         $OUT .=; "\n";
         if ($trans->Content) {
                 $OUT .=; $trans->Content . "\n";
         }
         $OUT .=; ('-'x78)."\n";
}

1;
}

Which yields the following in my email:

Program fragment delivered error ``syntax error at template line 1, at EOF
syntax error at template line 2, at EOF syntax error at template line 2,
near "->Next) " syntax error at template line 6, at EOF syntax error at
template line 8, at EOF syntax error at template line 10, at EOF syntax
error at template line 12, at EOF syntax error at template line 13, near ";
}"''

Ideas?

Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online