[rt-users] User sig.

Lynoure Rajamäki lynoure at otaverkko.fi
Mon Jan 27 03:09:17 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 06:10, Bruce wrote:

> Has anyone made a modification that will give the option for a user to have
> their signature on the top (before the quote) or bottom (after the quote)
> of a reply to message.

Why would you want that? Putting the signature on the top will cause
most MUAs to discard everything below that when replying. That is,
everything in the e-mail, making quoting very difficult.

If you want it because you want to support the users' tendency to top
post, please see http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html before
continueing.

(All possible flames about this e-mail should be sent directly to me,
not to the list.)

--
Lynoure Rajamäki
lynoure at otaverkko.fi