[rt-users] No Link to RTFM within RT3

Jeff Thompson jthompson at blackdot.com
Tue Jul 1 09:50:53 EDT 2003

Hi Jesse -

Yes, it looks like the HTML components were also installed...  (See
Output of ls below)

Thanks,
Jeff

[root at rt RTFM]# pwd
/opt/rt3/share/html/RTFM
[root at rt RTFM]# ls -a *
index.html

Admin:
.  ..  Classes  CustomFields  Elements  index.html

Article:
.   Create.html  Display.html  Elements
ExtractIntoClass.html  index.html      Search.html
..  Delete.html  Edit.html     ExtractFromTicket.html  History.html
PreCreate.html

Elements:
.   CreateArticle  GotoArticle  ListArticles    QuickSearch
SelectCustomFieldType  UpdatedArticles
..  Error          Header       NewestArticles  SelectClass  Tabs