[rt-users] comment or corresponedence size limit

David Svejda David.Svejda at i.cz
Tue Jul 8 10:40:55 EDT 2003

Hi,

i haven't found the answer in the documentation and even in mailing
lists, so please don't tell me RTFM :) Or point me WHERE to find it,
thanx :)

Now my question: what is the size limit of Comment or Correspondence?

When i posted a huge Comment (copy and paste from cca 15 pages
document), RT  did an attachement from it and placed a link (Download
(untitled) 15,9k) instead of text. It's a good feature, but i want to
know, what is the limit - e.g. comments (correspondences) larger than 5k
will be transferred into links?

running RT 2.0.15

thanks

David Svejda