[rt-users] No Link to RTFM within RT3

Jeff Thompson jthompson at blackdot.com
Thu Jul 10 17:55:48 EDT 2003

I still cannot see RTFM in RT3...  We Would like to intergate it into
our RT3 ticketing system.  It seems that all of the HTML and DB
components are in the filesytem, but not seen on the web interface.

I have restarted Apache several times, and even resorted to restarting
the machine.  Still no luck, any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff