[rt-users] No recipients found

Ryszard Lach siaco at autograf.pl
Fri Jul 11 15:49:50 EDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 09:37:49PM +0200, siaco at autograf.pl wrote:
> Hi.
>
> RT 3.0.3, postgresql 7.3, perl 5.8
>
> I have problems with generating copies of comments in several cases
> (e.g. while adding an e-mail to Cc field while generating comment from
> web interface). I guess the reason is in syslog:

Well, it seems the problem with atoi was in DBIx:Searchbuilder - upgrade to 0.88
did help.

Now RT does send e-mail according to scripactions (e.g. after generating
comment, if there is scrip for a queue to notify adminCC's), but it
still doesn't send notifications, when I just add an e-mail to Cc field
in comment generation screen. I suppose it has something to do with
configuration. Am I right? Do I have to define a scripaction to send
such a single notification?

Richard.