[rt-users] Custom scrips in RT3

Przemyslaw Jaroszewski przemek at cert.pl
Mon Jul 14 08:24:04 EDT 2003

Hi,

I browsed through the archives several times and I found similar question popping up every now and then. Sadly, I was unable to find a good answer.

Is there any howto on creating custom scrips in RT3? I get the idea as it is pretty straightforward, but my concern is how to access different native RT variables, such as "$self->TransactionObj->Type" - I would appreciate having a list of them as well as of possible values they may have (or how to deduce them?).

Regards,
Przemek Jaroszewski