[rt-users] Problem with correspondance emails generated by RT3

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Tue Jul 15 02:45:56 EDT 2003

I just upgraded from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4 today. Everything has been going well -
performance is better, particularly on my tiny hardware. However it just
became apparent that RT has stopped sending email when I create a
'correspondence' entry. The inital emails go out ok when I open tickets, but
not the comments.

Below are the only relevant syslog entries I can see. Assuming the index
number on the scrips editing page correlates to the scrip number refered to
below, Scrip 4 appears to be 'On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template
Admin Correspondence'.

Any ideas?

Jul 14 23:32:33 rt3.secure.scrd.bc.ca RT: RT::Scrip=HASH(0x98c1a68):
Couldn't prepare Open Tickets (/usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/Scrip_Overlay.pm:338)
Jul 14 23:32:34 rt3.secure.scrd.bc.ca RT:
<rt-3.0.4-185-782.15.6075291504622 at scrd.bc.ca> #185/782 - Scrip 4
(/usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:92)