[rt-users] Ack! RT2 online docs are gone.

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Jul 15 21:08:03 EDT 2003

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> fsck.com/rtfm/
>
> We'll work on getting a link to the old docs back up.

Once again you prove to be 'da man'.  Thanks.

BTW, both last week and this I had plans to install RT3 and migrate our
data over after your talk at OSCON. Both weeks something got broke that
prevented it but I will win out in the end.

   And for those that were not fortunate enough to attend OSCON I suggest
you contact O'Reilly and Associates about a RT Book.  Though Jesse and
Robert's presentation had to be lightening quick to cover what they wanted
cover it was good and 'kind of' based on a book idea.  (Robert did I catch
the hint?  :-)

Again thanks for the pointer to the RT2 docs.

Rod