[rt-users] rt2-to-rt3 deletes the root user..

Rajesh Kumar Mallah mallah at trade-india.com
Wed Jul 16 03:29:51 EDT 2003

> database. If you really don't have a root user any more, then your
> upgrade may have failed.

Hmmm.. Thats scary,

Please tell me what am i supposed to do then?

i redescribe the situation:

existing version: 2.0.15 user root exists  which some non trivial password.

rt2-to-dumpfile dumps the metadata and tickets (27000 of them)

dumpfile-to-rt3 code  is not restoring the 'root' user and looks
like explicity deleting it. [ is it really so ? ]

Regds
Mallah.