[ADMIN] Re: [rt-users] double messages

Richie Crews rcrews at intercall.com
Wed Jul 16 17:12:02 EDT 2003

Actually it is set right, its configured for every address (internal and
external) that could goto RT.

--
Richie Crews
Unix Administrator / Internet Integrator
Email: rcrews at intercall.com
Cell: (706) 773 - 3436
Desk: (706) 634 - 3681
Fax: (706) 634 - 3831

Unix is very user friendly, its just picky on who it likes...

"Providing security for your email needs"
Stop Spam, Support RBL http://www.mail-abuse.org