[rt-users] Question about changing password for users

Huaikun Lin lin at actrix.co.nz
Wed Jul 16 18:09:55 EDT 2003

Hi

  I am new in using the RT system.

We are evaluating the product. We are using RT 3 and Mysql 4.0.13.

I have problem when changing the password for accounts through the RT web.
I can
change users details except the password. When I change the password for user,
looks like the password is not changed and looks like the password of the
user is
always the default password of "root". ("password")

Anyone can help?

Lin