[rt-users] RT2 Migrate to RT3

Lukas Maly malyl at col.cz
Thu Jul 17 04:31:49 EDT 2003

Hi

I can migrate data from RT2 2.0.15 to RT3 3.0.4. On server RT2 I have more
file (perl daump) maked by rt-2.0-to-dumpfile DIRNAME

RESULTS:

tickets-0/
tickets-105000/

All data i transfer to server RT3 where is instalation aplication 3.0.4
with db schema. (make initialize-database)

On RT3 run dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 DIRNAME.

I have problem. Here is count (select count(*) from RTtables) of all
tables.

-------------------------------
ACL     3
Attachments     0
CachedGroupMembers      359759
CustomFieldValues       0
CustomFields    0
GroupMembers    179872
Groups  59973
Links   0
Principals      119982
Queues  2
ScripActions    15
ScripConditions 9
Scrips  18
Templates       12
TicketCustomFieldValues 0
Tickets 0
Transactions    0
Users   59958
sessions        2
-------------------------------

Whi migrate script import only Users + Groups and Principals. No Ticket
transfer :-(, and Attachments. Maybe some my bug. For migrating
(import/export) I use rt2-to-rt3-v1.13.tar.gz

Thank for help.

P.S. Sorry my english is bad.

 Lukas Maly
 System Administrator