[rt-users] Installing RT on Red Hat 9

Mick Szucs mick at onramp.ca
Thu Jul 17 08:07:20 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 15:47, matthew zeier wrote:
> > Of course, you'll still have that damn Storable.pm error that no one has
> > been able to get to the bottom of, but at least you'll be suffering in
> > good company.  :)
>
> This is specific to Redhat9 or just the version of perl they ship with?

I'm still investigating, but it seems likely to be related to their
version of Perl.  I reserve the right to reverse this conclusion,
though.

Jamie Wilkinson mentioned that he's seeing the Storable.pm errors under
mod_fastcgi as well, so it's not the mod_perl thing..  Could still be
apache or mysql related, I guess.

It's a friendly transient error, too.  Seems that I can get it to occur
consistently right after server restart, but there's no guarantee after
that.
--
Mick Szucs <mick at onramp.ca>
Onramp Network Services Inc.