[rt-users] Installing RT on Red Hat 9

Mick Szucs mick at onramp.ca
Thu Jul 17 08:23:30 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 03:19, Guillaume Perréal wrote:

> >Plus the damn Storable.pm thing :)
> >

> What's that thing ? I can't found anything on it neither in redhat
> bugzilla nor in perl/cpan RT database...

Here's some other people talking about it (finally)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=rt-23004-60972.15.6145841393568%40rt.perl.org&rnum=2&prev=/groups%3Foi%3Ddjq%26as_q%3Dstorable.xs%2520assertion

Noticable in RT under Redhat9 when you click on a queue, or attempt to
add more than two criteria to a search, you get:

error:
Assertion flags == 0 failed: file "Storable.xs", line 2342 at
blib/lib/Storable.pm (autosplit into blib/lib/auto/Storable/_freeze.al)
line 282.

And a bunch of other stuff at the bottom, and your last-added search
critera isn't stored (although the search results display correctly.)

Seems transient, too, although it occurrs more often than not.

Should maybe be a FAQ now :)
--
Mick Szucs <mick at onramp.ca>
Onramp Network Services Inc.