[rt-users] Report tool

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Fri Jul 18 06:23:46 EDT 2003

On Freitag, 18. Juli 2003, at 10:13 Uhr, Laurent Vaills wrote:

> Is it possible to have any screenshots that shows what your statitics
> package does ?

It's Simon Cozens' statistics package, for which he passed
maintainership over to me.
It gives You five different types of statistics  - calls per day, calls
per multiple queues per day, calls per day of week, average time to
resolve, and a scatter graph for time to resolve. My main two tasks
right now are porting to the new API and getting the graph generation
fixed for non-mod_perl installations (switching to GD::Graph instead of
Apache::GD::Graph).

I tried sending a screenshot, but the mail was too big. I will put up
something as soon as I deem it viable for a first release.

Regards,
     Harald