[rt-users] Where is search in ticket content, in RT 3.0.4?

Bernhard Schmalhofer Bernhard.Schmalhofer at biomax.de
Mon Jul 21 09:10:22 EDT 2003

Hi,

a couple of days ago I migrated from RT 2.0.12 to RT 3.0.4, running
under Linux, Apache 1 + mod_perl 1, and MySQL 4.
The migration of the data went smoothly, besides the priorities that
didn't make it into RT 3.0.4. In my case this wasn't a big problem, as I
have only about 200 resolved and 30 open tickets.

But one thing I'm missing is the search in 'ticket content' in
'Search/Listing.html'.
I see a search in 'Ticket attachment content' but not in 'Ticket content'.
Did I miss a configuration parameter?

CU, Bernhard

Bernhard Schmalhofer
Senior Developer