[rt-users] Search bug

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Mon Jul 21 12:03:47 EDT 2003

If I merge two tickets, the ticket that I can no longer search data in the
ticket I merged (FROM, not into).  RT 3.0.4, RH 7.3 .. and in case it
matters, perl-DBIx-SearchBuilder-0.88-1.  MySQL 4.0.13, apache 1.3.28,
mod_perl 1.28.

Create two tickets, one with content 'testcandidate1' and another ticket
with content 'testcandidate2' ... You can search for either
'testcandidate1' or 'testcandidate2' just fine.  If you merge the ticket
containing 'testcandidate2' into the ticket continaining 'testcandidate1',
you can no longer search for 'testcandidate2'
I have made a few mods to my RT3 instance so I could have broken something
of course.  If someone could verify this against a clean installation,
that would be great (I'm working on getting a devel box up for testing but
I don't have it yet).

Thanks!
   -=| Ben