[rt-users] RT 3.0.3 on Solaris 9 with Companion CD packages?

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Tue Jul 22 16:13:21 EDT 2003

Randy Millis wrote:
> I'm wondering if its possible (since I am trying to do this and its not
> working) to install RT 3.0.3 on Solaris 9 with the Solaris Software
> Companion packages installed for:

I've just gotten a SUN newsletter, found this link:

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/features/articles/req_track_1.html

Covers 3.0.2

They go with mysql-3.23.56, though.

Note: unfortunately, I do not own SUN-kit that is good enough for
running Solaris 9 and RT and I did just skim over the article.

But it may be better than nothing for somebody to get started.

Jesse might want to add this to his "press-clippings", though ;-)

cheers,
Rainer