[rt-users] rt3 and LDAP integration?

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Thu Jul 24 02:43:16 EDT 2003

Strange, because in the mailing list there is plenty of mails about
LDAP.
To be exact, RT3 can't authenticate with LDAP. RT3 uses an external
authentication, the one of the Web Server.
I used Auth Ldap.
But probably it is not what you searched, because Apache settings
shouldn't belong here.
I think you search for a User Information Lookup from LDAP, right?
I sent a mail, a week ago describing my experience and modules used.
It is a good way if you want to have all Infos from LDAP.

Samuel