[rt-users] browser issues / login

Hodge, Jeff F (ECIII) Jeff.Hodge at yuma.army.mil
Thu Jul 24 19:37:49 EDT 2003

I'm having issues with login functionality.

First off I just upgraded to perl 5.8, and am also running MySql v 4.0.12,
mason 1.22, apache 1.3, and specifically upgraded Digest::md5 to version
2.26.

With opera on Linux:

Rt works well, except for occasionally the logout doesn't work.  Clicking on
logout simply displays the home priority ticket page.  Although sometimes it
works properly.  Quirky.

With IE on win2k:

Users can login, and it loads the home priority ticket page.  Then any
clicking on any link will log out the user and display the login page.

Not sure what the deal is here. Help.