[rt-users] browser issues / login

Hodge, Jeff F (ECIII) Jeff.Hodge at yuma.army.mil
Fri Jul 25 12:10:35 EDT 2003

Jesse,

server: Linux, mysql4.012, perl 5.8, apache 1.3, mason1.22, rt 3.04

issue:
What would cause IE/win2k to log users out?  The login process works fine on
IE, but clicking any link logs the user out and display the login page.
I've tried different users and different win2k machines...IE is set to check
for new versions of page on every visit

thanks,

Jeff