[rt-users] browser issues / login

Matthias Leisi matthias at astrum.ch
Sat Jul 26 03:57:52 EDT 2003

> Sniffing beyond conceptional functionality is something I know little
> about....Could you tell me the best steps to go about this or point me
> out in the right direction to find out more info.  The only thing I know
> for sure is that this prob is isolated to rt logins;

You can log all cookies being sent to your Apache with a CustomLog entry
in httpd.conf, e.g.:

LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Cookie}i\"  " combined
CustomLog logs/cookie.log combined

(see http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_log_config.html)

Of course, this does not cover the client side. With Mozilla, you could
use the LiveHTTPHeader extension; IIRC there is something similar for IE.

-- Matthias