[rt-users] RT3 and ScripActions

Ken Bantoft ken at freeswan.ca
Sun Jul 27 21:59:20 EDT 2003

Hi folks - Newbie Scrips Questions:

I'm trying to create a Scrip to AutoAssign tickets based on the value of a
custom field.  So far, I've got the conditions, and the "Custom action
preparation code" working great, but in the action cleanup code, I'm lost.

How do you directly access the value of a custom field without resorting
to raw SQL?  And speaking of raw SQL - what's the best set of functions
for executing it within RT - I have another table with a mapping of
CustomFieldValues to UserID's, so based on the value of the
CustomFieldValue, I'll lookup the correct UserID, and assign the ticket.
I've got it manually working, but not within RT's Scrips system, which is
where I need it.

--
Ken Bantoft                Super FreeS/WAN Maintainer
ken at freeswan.ca            http://www.freeswan.ca
                           PGP Key: finger ken at bantoft.org