[rt-users] DBD::mysql

Hodge, Jeff F (ECIII) Jeff.Hodge at yuma.army.mil
Mon Jul 28 20:02:48 EDT 2003

according to test-dependencies my DBD::mysql is missing.   It was there
before and I notice some files in the
/root/.cpan/build/DBD-mysql-2.9002...this is the wrong version.  IF I
intstall through cpan it won't make properly: saying it won't install
properly.  The same happens through the rt-test-dependencies-install.

How can I install this correctly?  The dependency is saying dbd::mysql 2.10
why is cpan at version 2.9?  This partialy installed v2.9 seems to be
allowing access into RT for some reason..