[rt-users] [rt-announce] RT Developer Training Sessions

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Jul 29 14:22:19 EDT 2003

In the coming months, Best Practical Solutions, LLC will launch its new
training program with an intensive one-day developer and administrator
training session taught by the developers who built RT.

This session will cover:

	* RT's system architecture
	* A guided tour of the RT source code
	* Extension mechanisms you can use to customize RT
	* How to tie RT into your existing authentication infrastructure
	* Bulding your own tools that talk to the RT backend
	* Automating common procedures
	* Customizing RT's workflow to match your own
	* How to write custom reports based on RT's data

We intend to offer this session publically three times this fall, but may vary
this schedule based on interest:

	* Boston, MA in September, 2003
	* London, UK in early October, 2003
	* San Francisco, CA in November, 2003

We're interested in getting a rough count of interested attendees. If
you would like a seat at one of the training sessions, please send
mail to training at bestpractical.com. This reservation is non-binding,
but folks who reserve now will be given preference over latecomers if
sessions fill up.  The cost, including materials, will be $995 USD.

Additionally, we offer private training sessions for interested
organizations. If you would like to schedule a private training
session for your organization's staff, please drop us a line at
training at bestpractical.com.