[rt-users] rt3 install problem (3.0.4)

William Groh william at miamiconsultant.com
Thu Jul 31 18:56:19 EDT 2003

Stock redhat 7.2, I think its all out of the box, I upgrade the cpan
module and install the RT specific modules from cpan.

I didn't want to build another box, or another apache instance, I have
one apache with RT2, Cricket, Netsaint, NMIS, NorthStar, Rancid, and osu
flow-tools for Netflow reporting, LDAP and Kerberos SSO for
shell/mail/web, static content all nice and editable via mod_dav,
squirrelmail, phpgroupware,  listening ssl only.

this is all bolted ontop of 7.2 with all updates, wont run on 7.1, 7.2
or 8.0 (moving to happy debian solution soon as LDAP SSL is default
enabled on woody)

I am not seeing any error messages in any logs, trying to track down the
culprit.

wg