[rt-users] Simon Cozen Statistics Package

Andreas Wahlfeldt awahlfeldt at subshell.com
Tue Jun 3 05:08:16 EDT 2003

hi nitin,

i read your posting in the rt mailinglist.
i included a file named 'stats.tar.gz' from my 'private'
rt-download-archive. since i played around with lots of rt-extensions, i'm
not realy sure if this file is "Simon Cozen Statistics Package", or
something else giving you some other kind of rt-reports. as far as i
remember you want to have gd:graph installed to get this one working. sorry
if i can't be more specific, i just played with it.

cu
andreas

Andreas Wahlfeldt

subshell GmbH