FW: [rt-users] rt-mailgate

Cassily, Ryan rcassily at DENOVIS.COM
Wed Jun 4 08:24:08 EDT 2003

The log file is configured to be located at /opt/rt3/var/log but the directory is empty.

I have a quick question.  There seems to be a testing section at the beginning of the rt-mailgate file.  Is that run everytime rt-,ailgate is called by sendmail?

Thanks for your help

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael van Elst [mailto:mlelstv at dev.de.cw.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 4:57 AM
To: Cassily, Ryan
Subject: Re: FW: [rt-users] rt-mailgate

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003, Cassily, Ryan wrote:

> This is what I get, but it does not create a ticket.  I'm a newbie at this so I apologize if I sound ignorant of some commands.
> I've also tried "sendmail -bv monitor at rttracker.denovis.com" and it comes back with "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Monitor --action correspond --url http://localhost/"... deliverable: mailer prog, user "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Monitor --action correspond --url http://localhost/"

This seemed to be successful. RT should have logged either the success
or the problem. Depending on the RT configuration this is the standard
syslog (/var/adm/messages or /var/log/messages) or the file you specified
in the RT configuration.

Please check.

--
    ,eM""=.            a"-.                         Michael van Elst
   dWWMWM" -          :GM==;                        mlelstv at dev.de.cw.net
  :WWMWMw=--.          "W='  cable & wireless
   9WWMm==-.
    "-Wmw-"  CABLE & WIRELESS