[rt-users] Close Ticket via Email

Ian Grant Ian.Grant at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 4 11:24:50 EDT 2003

> Does someone already have a code snippet / whatever
> to close tickets via Email, with a certain command for example.
> I know there was something for version 2.xx, i have 3.xx now
> (and also the code for 2.xx did not work for my 2.xx version..)

I asked about something similar (we want 'take' and 'resolve' by e-mail)

Jesse replied off list that he was looking for someone to sponsor the development of a 'command by e-mail' module. He needs around 6,000 $US to do it, but no-one has expressed any interest so far.

It seems to me though that a lot of people want something with minimal functionality and we could do it with a few patches. I think there is some sort of plugin architecture in the rt-mailgate script that might be useful. Have a look if you have time - it might not be too difficult to do.
--
Ian Grant, Computer Lab., William Gates Building, JJ Thomson Ave., Cambridge
Phone: +44 1223 334420