[rt-users] Approval problems with RT3

Henrik André von Gunten henrik at hugin.no
Wed Jun 4 11:33:53 EDT 2003

The same problems exist in RT 3.0.3pre1.

Especially the missing Depended-On-By relationship stops making the
approvals work the way I though it would. Did you get any help on this one?

I also had problems specifying which user to own the approval ticket, that
is, the user who acts as approver. It seems to default to the user creating
the original ticket, even though I specify the owner in the approval
template.

Henrik von Gunten
Hugin ASA