[rt-users] SMS on new tickets?

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 16:04:59 EDT 2003

You could set up an alias on your RT box (ie:
rt-sms at rtbox.domain.com ) which pipes into a perl
script.  That script can check for certain things in
the body (to filter out the messages that are of no
interest) and forward along the rest to your SMS pager
(or call your Net::SMS ).

http://fsck.com/rtfm