[rt-users] RT 2 attachments

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Wed Jun 11 16:43:28 EDT 2003

I have rt2.0.15 with fastcgi on apache 1.3 and when someone attaches a jpg
to an email it is uploaded into the system. However when one tries to click
on the download link they get a broken image since the image is passed
through the mason handler (which is documented not to handle images). How
do I get it so that people can download the image correctly that was
attached to an email?

John

--
<>< Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding;