[rt-users] queues in rt3

Sebastian Flothow lists at flothow.de
Thu Jun 12 03:19:15 EDT 2003

> When a ticket is moved from one queue to another, is that ticket
> "created" in the new queue?  I am trying to have a script set up so
> that when a ticket is moved to another queue, a notification is sent
> out.

A ticket is created only once, moving between queues is a different type
oft transaction. So, basically, you need a ScripCondition which triggers
on this transaction type. I think there was one in contrib for rt2, not
sure whether there is for rt3.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian at flothow.de

 > Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Why is top posting frowned upon?