[rt-users] Size issues.

Marcus Ramberg marcus at mediaflex.no
Thu Jun 12 10:19:32 EDT 2003

RT seems to have some very serious issues with large mails. I made a
test mail of about 20 megs now, and sent it into our RT installation.
Somehow, this ticket has not been created, but an autoreply has been
generated to me. The debug log isn't very illuminating either. (No
message about ticket creation, but a message about the New Ticket
script being called.) We're running rt 3.0.3pre1 with mysql 4.0.13, and
the max_allowed_packet is set to 200M. DBIx::SearchBuilder 0.86

Any hints? Kind of scary with autoreplies without tickets.

Marcus

--
This e-mail has been protected by Song Networks' virus-scan service:
http://www.securemail.no