[rt-users] No recipients Found. Not sending??

Gonzalo Servat gonzalo at linuxaus.com
Mon Jun 16 20:29:41 EDT 2003

On 17/06/2003 12:25 PM +1200, Barry Murphy wrote:

> No,
>
> I've set myself up as an AdminCC and I receive the replys.
> Sorry I couldn't have been more help. :/

No problem Barry.

I did notice one thing though. I logged in as root and replied to a ticket,
and I THEN got sent the admin correspondence. Looks to me like RT won't
send if the person replying to the ticket is the sole AdminCc for the
queue. Makes sense but I don't understand why it has to spit out those
errors in the log.

Best regards,
Gonzalo