[rt-users] installation of RT3 on Redhat 7.3 : missing MIME::Entity

Laurent Vaills laurent.vaills at dms.at
Tue Jun 17 06:08:10 EDT 2003

Hi all.

I try to install RT3 on my server but I get this error when I try to
install the RT-dependencies :

	MIME::Entity 5.108...MISSING
Going to read /root/.cpan/Metadata
  Database was generated on Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:43:28 GMT
Running install for module MIME::Entity

  The module MIME::Entity isn't available on CPAN.

  Either the module has not yet been uploaded to CPAN, or it is
  temporary unavailable. Please contact the author to find out
  more about the status. Try 'i MIME::Entity'.

the command line is :
perl sbin/rt-test-dependencies --with-postgres --with-modperl1 --install

Did anybody have the same error ?
Where can I find this package ?

Perhaps my local database of CPAN is too old, but I don't know how to
update it. All suggestions are welcomed.

Best regards,
Laurent