[rt-users] installation of RT3 on Redhat 7.3 : missing MIME::Entity

Laurent Vaills laurent.vaills at dms.at
Tue Jun 17 06:28:18 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 12:25, Phil Homewood wrote:
> Laurent Vaills wrote:
> >   The module MIME::Entity isn't available on CPAN.
> >
> >   Either the module has not yet been uploaded to CPAN, or it is
> >   temporary unavailable. Please contact the author to find out
> >   more about the status. Try 'i MIME::Entity'.
>
> echo 'i MIME::Entity' | perl -MCPAN -e shell
>
> and what do you see?

Here is the result of that command :
[root at new queue]# echo 'i MIME::Entity' | perl -MCPAN -e shell

cpan shell -- CPAN exploration and modules installation (v1.70)
ReadLine support suppressed

cpan> CPAN: Storable loaded ok
Going to read /root/.cpan/Metadata
  Database was generated on Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:43:28 GMT
Strange distribution name [MIME::Entity]
Module id = MIME::Entity
    DESCRIPTION  An extracted and decoded MIME entity
    CPAN_USERID  ERYQ (Eryq <eryq at zeegee.com>)
    CPAN_VERSION undef
    CPAN_FILE    Contact Author Eryq <eryq at zeegee.com>
    DSLI_STATUS  RdpO (released,developer,perl,object-oriented)
    INST_FILE    (not installed)

cpan> No history written (no histfile specified).
Lockfile removed.
[root at new queue]#

I mailed the author of that package yesterday but get no answer for the
moment.

Laurent