[rt-users] [rt-announce] Development Snapshot 3.0.2++

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 17 08:59:41 EDT 2003

Hello Jesse,

the problem reappeared now, where we became productive with rt-3.0.3pre4.
My threading patch is not active here but Autoreplies are.

It is now quite often, that the Subject, if it is displayed in the
MessageStanza (from the Head attribute of the datbase) is garbled (Umlauts
wrong) an sometimes cut off.
if it is displayed in the title (from the Subject attribute in the
database), is correctly written with Umlauts.

Could it be right what someone wrote that RT is not thread-safe?

Dirk.

--Am Dienstag, 10. Juni 2003 10:02 Uhr +0200 schrieb Dirk Pape