[rt-users] rt3 on redhat9 won't mail

Mick Szucs mick at onramp.ca
Tue Jun 17 09:24:30 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 07:10, wolfgang.d at atolis.com wrote:
> [Tue Jun 17 10:34:42 2003] [error]: Scrip 3 died. - Can't locate object
> method "output_prefix" via package "MIME::Parser" at
> /usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/Template_Overlay.pm line 327.

Seems to me that I was running into something similar once upon a time
on my Redhat 9 installation.  Make sure that you've got the most recent
MIME::Parser from CPAN - I think an upgrade of that module was what
fixed it for me.

Based on my own experience with Redhat 9, I advise you to back out now
and find a distro that better suits the needs of RT3, or rebuild
yourself a working Apache 1.3 and mod_perl, Mysql 4 and Perl, while
you're at it.

Good luck!

Mick