[rt-users] Performance of RT 3.02

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Tue Jun 17 15:33:48 EDT 2003

At least with PostgresQL as database it'll be way to slow. Don't know
about other backends. AFAIK speed enhancements are still work in
progress. I've got about 5000 tickets in the database and have to wait
up to a minute for certain pages to load.

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt
fon. +49 3496 3099112, +49 179 1463644
fax. +49 3496 3099118