[rt-users] Performance of RT 3.02

Matthew Barr mbarr at mbarr.net
Tue Jun 17 16:17:23 EDT 2003

I can attest to RT 3.02 on RH 9, w/ Postgres being slow..  it's usable,
but we are just testiing it out.  I'm glad to hear there are speed
improvements in the newer versions..

As a new user, I didn't want to try to set up a pre release package
while still learning how the default install works.

Is MySQL any better with speed?

Matthew