[rt-users] Newbie questions

Howard Jones howard.jones at network-i.net
Wed Jun 18 12:34:04 EDT 2003

Hi,

We're just about to roll out RT3 (3.0.2) internally, and I have a couple of
questions that I can't see the answer to anywhere in the manual...

1) Is there any way that e-mail tickets that require a new user to be
created can assign a password too? None of the Scrips seem appropriate.

2) Is it possible to edit the content of a ticket, or at least the original
request? For example, it will be a matter of a few days before the database
will be storing a few hundred copies of someone's annoying 8-line
disclaimer/sig :)

3) Where does the distribution for RT/FM live? I think this would be useful
to us too, but all I can see is the instance of it that is used for the RT2
FAQ.

I think I'm on the final straight now for getting us up and running, apart
from these small (I hope!) things,

Best Regards,

Howard